€425,00 VAT included
Lo Presti Jewels goldsmith workshop creations and customizations of jewels, assistance service with tailoring, repairs, engravings, jewelry modifications.
Extra UE-All over the world
Tutte le spedizioni sono tracciabili, by entering the tracking code provided by us on the page Tracking your shipment. Possibility of delivering goods to a different address of the person making the payment.
The goods travel with packaging Personalized Lo Presti Jewels, sealed with protective outer wrapping.
The order will be processed after confirmation of the credit on our account. To reduce the time, send a copy of the bank transfer by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit cards: We accept payments via debit or credit cards from all countries of the world. Simple and secure Stripe wizard.
SOISY installment payment: Buy now e pay later. Valid solo for Italy, starting from € 250.00. Financing from 3 to 12 months. Request online da smartphone The pc. Procedure easy guided. Get outcome in 3 minutes. Five stars on Trustpilot.
MAX5 installment payment: No interests. No financing. Valid for amounts from € 200.00.
Pay only 20% of the total. The remaining 80% in 4 monthly installments, from the date of the order, when and how you want.
The item will be shipped to the communicated address at the end of the payments.
The only condition: 80% is to be paid within 4 months from the order date. If the following conditions are not respected, gioiellilopreste.it will retain the sums already paid as compensation.
Jewelery - Precious Stones - Certified Diamonds:
All our jewels they are accompanied by a Lifetime warranty certificate (under the terms of the law) that certifies and specifies:
Assistance service internal goldsmith workshop, Possibility of engravings, repairs, made to measure The changes of the items sold.
Watches - Objects - Accessories:
The garanzia for all products is 2 years under the law. All products are accompanied by a receipt. There warranty covers any manufacturing defects of products. The warranty does not include: batteries, straps and wear due to the passage of time or inappropriate use of objects.
IMPORTANT: to be able to take advantage of warranty assistance, keep the receipt, invoice or DDT.
"Satisfaction or refund" guarantee. To take advantage of the right of withdrawal you will have to return the goods within 15 days of receipt. Fill in the withdrawal form and send in one of the following ways:
After receiving your withdrawal form, Gioielli Lo Presti will send you an email notification, authorizing you to proceed to the return of the goods. Return address:
Gioielli Lo Presti
Via dei Mille. 172
98123 Messina (ME), Italy
Upon receipt of the return, Gioiellilopreste will make the refund excluding shipping costs, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 days from the notice of withdrawal.
IMPORTANT: The Right of withdrawal, on the basis of art. 55, will not apply to all objects created-to-measure or clearly personalized (products made on demand from the Goldsmith and/or personalized through the engraving).