Our Customers, the most precious that we have
Always ready to assist you and to meet your needs
“Very beautiful, very satisfied with my purchase...we will do other business together .....thank you!”Walanto
“An excellent service in terms of ease of placing the order processing time and shipping, and post-sale support.”enricomiscia
“Profession, friendliness and punctuality are truly excellent... I recommend with pleasure... Thank you Marcello!”Tonythai68
Would you like to have more information about warranty, shipping and payment methods?
Consult our FAQ list.
Click on the topic you are interested in to find out the information you need.
What kind of warranty do I have on the products?
All our jewels are accompanied by certificate GLP which ensures the life of the purchase in terms of the law.
The certificate of guarantee attests and specification:
- The characteristics and composition of the object
- The number, caliber and type of precious stones
- The characteristics (the 4Cs) of certified diamonds
- The originality of the origin
- The processing performed to rule of art
- The legitimacy of the possession
For all the Certified Diamonds it is expected the certificate of warranty oroginale GIA, IGI or HRD, as specified in the product card.
We also offer an assistance service, thanks to our laboratory, with the possibility of repairs or changes of the objects sold, subject to quote on-line.
IMPORTANTTo take advantage of the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice or the sales receipt (or DDT) that accompany the product/s purchased/s.
How can I buy on the website?
- Select at the bank transfer checkout.
- View coordinates Select at the bank transfer checkout Select at the bank transfer checkout Select at the bank transfer checkout
- You will receive the order summary with complete data.
The order will be processed after confirmation of the credit on our account.
Credit cards: Select at the bank transfer checkout, We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS, Select at the bank transfer checkout from all countries of the world. We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS
We accept payments via CREDIT CARDSWe accept payments via CREDIT CARDS We accept payments via CREDIT CARDSWe accept payments via CREDIT CARDS We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS credit cardWe accept payments via CREDIT CARDS We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS
- We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS e We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS
- We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS a We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS
- We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS We accept payments via CREDIT CARDS
We accept payments via CREDIT CARDSWe accept payments via CREDIT CARDS
SOISY installment payment: Buy now e pay later. Valid solo for Italy, starting from € 250.00. Financing from 3 to 12 months. Request online da smartphone The pc. Procedure easy guided. Get outcome in 3 minutes. Five stars on Trustpilot.
- Select from the drop-down menu SOISY installment payment.
- Click the link https://shop.soisy.it/gioiellilopresti# proceed with financing.
- Return to cart e confirm the purchase.
For more info www.soisy.it/pagare-a-rate/
What do the published prices include?
The prices displayed on the site (valid only for online purchases) include:
- VAT 22%
- Warranty certificate GLP
- Warranty certificate: GIA, IGI or HRD where specified
- Gift box
- Free engraving (for products that require it)
- Free shipping
- Customer service
How much is shipping?
Free tracked shipping
€ 15.00 insured shipping
€ 15,00 traceable stadard
€ 25.00 insured with tracking
They will be calculated at checkout
Where are the goods delivered? How long does the shipping take?
The processing times of the orders are:
- Within 48 hours for all products available in warehouse
- About 5-7 working days for i pre-order products or who come handcrafted from our goldsmith workshop.
The goods travel with packaging made in Gioielli Lo Presti customized boxes, sealed with protective outer wrapping.
At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the delivery note or transport document (DDT);
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered.
Any external damage or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately reported to the carrier making the delivery, adding the word “retreat with reserve for damaged package”, or “withdrawal with reserve to open package” or “subject to removal for missing packages” on the appropriate document.
It also required the immediate reporting to the Jewelry Lo Presti with the opening of a case of anomaly, by sending an email to with the subject “problems with order”, specifying in detail what happened.
Once signed the courier document, the Customer cannot oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of delivered goods.
Despite the packaging intact, the goods must be verified within eight days from receipt. Any damages or hidden defects must be reported in writing by registered letter with return receipt to the courier whose address is explained on the accompanying document.
Each alert over these terms will not be taken into account. For each statement, the customer assumes full responsibility for the statements.
Tutte le spedizioni sono tracciabili. You will check your shipment by entering the tracking code provided by us on the page Tracking your shipment.
The standard delivery will take place during the following hours: from 9.00 to 13.00; and from 14.00 to 18.00 daily, except holidays, from Monday to Friday.
The courier makes the first delivery without notice. In case of absence of the Customer, the courier will leave a notice and retries the delivery within 24 hours; in case of further absence, is again left warning and the shipment is undelivered. It is the responsibility of the Customer to contact the Courier to arrange the delivery and/or pickup at the warehouse of storage.
Il cliente può far recapitare la merce ad un indirizzo diverso da quello di fatturazione.
For the issue of the tax document, they make faith the information provided by the Customer at the time of the order. After the issuance of the document the same, no change will be possible.
How can I cancel my order?
We offer to our clients guarantee “satisfied or reimbursed” according to the provisions of the Code of Consumption (art. 52 of D. Lgs. 206/2005, as amended by the D. Lgs. 21/2014). To take advantage of the right of withdrawal, the customer must return the goods within 14 days from the receiptby registered mail with return receipt send to:
Gioielli Lo Presti
Via dei Mille. 172
98123 Messina (ME), Italy
To simplify the procedure, you can fill out our withdrawal form by inserting in the appropriate boxes your details and sending it with one of the following ways:
- E-mail with the form attached and send it to email@example.com
- Fax to the number 090.710897
After you have received your withdrawal form, the Jewelry Lo Presti will send you an email notification, autorizzandoti to proceed with the shipment of the package.
Please note that the goods travel at the expense of the sender, which assumes all the risk. The Jewelry Lo Presti is not responsible in case of theft or loss of the goods. For non-EU withdrawals, when filling in the customs declaration forms, it is necessary to indicate "Returned goods - Failed sale". Please carefully follow the return procedure that will be provided to you by our customer service as . For non-EU withdrawals, when filling in the customs declaration forms, it is necessary to indicate "Returned goods - Failed sale". Please carefully follow the return procedure that will be provided to you by our customer service as . For non-EU withdrawals, when filling in the customs declaration forms, it is necessary to indicate "Returned goods - Failed sale". Please carefully follow the return procedure that will be provided to you by our customer service as
. For non-EU withdrawals, when filling in the customs declaration forms, it is necessary to indicate "Returned goods - Failed sale". Please carefully follow the return procedure that will be provided to you by our customer service as
IMPORTANT: The Right of withdrawal, on the basis of art. 55, will not apply to all objects created-to-measure or clearly personalized (products made on demand from the Goldsmith and/or personalized through the engraving).
What are the selling conditions?
The Jewelry Lo Presti, with registered office in Via dei Mille n. 172, Messina, registered at the Register of Companies of Messina at no. 1232, P. IVA 03020540831 the owner of the site gioiellilopresti.en.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale:
1. The agreement among the Jewels of The Loan, and the Customer must agree concluded with the acceptance, even only partial, of the order of the Jewels Lo Presti. By placing an order in the manner provided, the Customer declares to have taken vision of all the indications to he supplied during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once concluded the purchase procedure online, provvederà to print or to save copy electronic and however to conserve the present general conditions of sale, subject to the provisions of the articles. 3 and 4 of the Dlgs 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. Is excluded any right of Customer to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and/or things, provokes to you from the lacked acceptance, also partial, of a purchase order to be part of the gioiellilopresti.en.
Mode of purchase:
4. The Customer may only purchase products in the electronic catalog of Jewelry The Loan, at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL) www.gioiellilopresti.it as described in the relative informative cards. All support information acquisition (Glossary, Guide to diamonds, etc.,) should be considered as generic informative material, not referable to the individual tabs of the products. All prices in the catalogue are VAT included.
5. Correct receipt of order is confirmed by the Jewelry Lo Presti through a reply via e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer during registration. This confirmation message will contain Date and Time of execution order and a Customer Order Number, to be used in any further communication with the Jewels Lo Presti. The message will include all data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify the correctness and to communicate eventual corrections timely, second the modalities described in this document.
6. Prices are subject to change, without notice, on the part of the gioiellilopresti.it, with the exception of orders already confirmed.
7. The gioiellilopresti.it is believed to be excluded from all responsibility in case of loss of the goods during transport
8. Any invoice must be requested at time of order by putting a tick on the required entry and filling out the form with the data for billing. In no case will invoices issued after the shipment of the material (art.22 Dpr 633 VAT).
9. The purchase order sent by the customer becomes definitive only after the acceptance of the gioiellilopresti.it reserves the right to carry it out within 48 hours (Saturday and Sunday excluded) to goods in the warehouse and within 15 days for the goods to be achieve. In the case of non-acceptance of the order, the Gioiellilopresti.it ensures timely communication to the Customer.
10. Charges, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Have you found the answer you were looking for?
If you have not found it, consult the Information or Contact our Customer Assistance Service. Fill out the following form or call us at 090 710 897.
You can also contact us through our chat during open office hours,we would be pleased to provide you with product information.